Apollo Outdoor Gym/Fitness Equipment
With a proven history of durability and performance, The Apollo is becoming a favorite of correctional facilities as well as busy outdoor fitness park installations.
The APOLLO outdoor fitness multi-gym takes the basics of indoor commercial fitness equipment and delivers it to the outside world in a tamperproof, durable and weatherproof package.
Compact, cost effective, and completely safe, the APOLLO is designed for any fitness level or ability
Apollo Key Features
Popular Pulley Station
The Apollo Features the popular high-low pulley station for a variety of standing or seated exercises.
Our unique, tamperedproof selectorized weight stack allows users to adjust weight between 10 and 100lbs. Locking safety features also eliminate pinch points or entrapment zones typically seen on selectorized weight stacks systems.
16+ Different Exercises
The Apollo is designed with over 16+ different exercises, offering a full body workout.
With adjustability where needed and our unique chin/dip assist mechanism, the Apollo multigym is suitable for users of all fitness levels.
5 Simultaneous Users
The Apollo helps you make the most of your space, with up to five people using the equipment at once.
Apollo Exercises Areas
The Apollo is built to maximise indoor or outdoor exercise areas, with over 16 exercises available:
- Chin Up Bar with Assist Function
- High Pulley Station - Tricep Press Down
- High Pulley Station - Upper Back Pull Down & more
- Dip Station with Assist Function
- Low Pulley Station - Bicep Curl
- Low Pulley Station - Upright Shoulder Row
- Low Pulley Station - Back Seated Row & more
- Abdominal Vertical Knee Raise
- Adjustable Back Extension Bench
- Plyo Box - Step Ups
- Plyo Box - Elevated Knee Touches
- Plyo Box - Seated Crunches
- Plyo Box - Box Jumps
- Plyo Box - Bulgarian Squad
- Plyo Box - Incline Push Ups & more
- Width: 185cm
- Length: 193cm
- Height: 216cm
- Weight: 475kg
- Weight-Stack Weight: 45kg
- Shipping Weight: 534kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 122cm wide x 183cm long x 216 cm high
- Number of Simultaneous Users: 5
Anchoring Requirements: 4 x concrete anchors with rated “pull out” or “tension” strength of 3400lbs or greater. Anchors must be secured into structural concrete.
Frame & Finish: Constructed of approximately 4.5-6.5mmmm duty steel that is zinc primed and polyester powder coated with UV stabilized colour pigment. All fasteners are tamperproof stainless steel carriage bolts with the locking nuts on the inside of the padlocked centre column.
Standard Colour: Ultramarine Blue. Custom colours available for an extra charge.
Click on the pictures to zoom